Feedback & Complaints
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and ensure you have the best possible experience with us. You can help us get it right by telling us what you think of the service delivered by us.
We welcome your feedback and would be delighted if you are happy with our service that you recommend us to your friends and family. Don't forget to let us know too!
If for any reason you are unhappy with the service you have received from us we would like the opportunity to put this right by receiving your complaint directly. Your complaint can be made in person, in writing or by telephone. contact us
If your complaint is regarding dental treatment you have received, please address your complaint directly to the Dentist that treated you.
For anything else please address your complaint to our Complaints Manager Belguis Hanif.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days and seek to investigate the complaint speedily and efficiently keeping you informed as to the progress of the investigation. We aim to deal with non-clinical complaints within 10 working days however we will let you know should the matter need longer to investigate.
If in the rare case you are not happy with the response you receive from us you can get support with making a complaint from:
- NHS England, write to NHS England PO Box 16738, Redditch B97 9PT e: email@example.com t: 0300 311 22 33
- Healthwatch Waltham Forest t: 020 7473 9519 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (POWHER) t: 0300 456 2370
- Health Service Ombudsman 0345 015 4033 e: email@example.com or visit www.ombudsman.org.uk
For Private dental services contact:
- Dental Complaints Service t: 08456 120 540 or visit www.dentalcomplaints.org.uk